The Authentic Look Of Cedar From A Composite Shingle
Give homeowners the charm and appeal of natural cedar with minimal maintenance. Grayne engineered composite shingles replicate the look of real cedar with the same color variations and authentic woodgrain patterns. 5” White Cedar offers sharp, crisp edges and easy-to-follow, dual-offset installation to give your homes the look of traditional cedar cladding.
- Panelized system allows for easy installation compared to natural cedar
- Significantly lighter than hardboard siding
- Low maintenance compared to real cedar saves time and money
- Realistic plain sawn look without cupping or curling
- Resists damage caused by moisture or bugs
- Class 1A fire rating
- Made in the USA
Boldly Choose Your Colors
5″ White Cedar Shingle
See More Colors. Get More Ideas.
Installs Faster Than Cedar With Panels
- Spacing Between Lapped Panels: 1/8″
- Fastening Procedure: Do not drive the head of the fastener tightly against the nail hem, allow clearance between the fastener head and the siding nail hem
- Fastener Spacing: Nail the panel every 10″
- Fastener Requirements: 3/8″ head roofing nail, 0.120″ dia. shank must penetrate 3/4″ through the substrate
- How to Engage Panels: 1) Align panels 2) Push upward to fully engage 3) Let top panel rest on panel below
Starting The Dual Offset Installation
Every nail hem has two cut marks, squares and triangles to assist with installation. Alternate cutting between squares and triangles for the first course on the wall.
For complete instructions, download the
Grayne Installation Guide.
See all Resources.
Confidence That It Will Last
10-Year Color Fade